Tuna Salad by adorna
- Can of tuna (oil - preferably the soggy cheap kind of tuna,
- Cheese (preferably fettuccine or other salty creamy cheese. in the end, it's all up to you.)
- Olives (optional)
1. Rinse the lettuce and cut or rip into small enough pieces to eat.
Make sure they're not swimming in water once placed in bowl.
2. Add the tuna with the oil (everything from the can) to the salad.
In this way, you don't have to add another kind of oil
because the tuna has it's own (hence, adding to the flavour).
3. Add vinegar and salt to your liking.
4. Mix around with you hands.
5. Take a bit of the fettuccine or some other cheese
and break small pieces of it everywhere. Do similar with the olives.
6. I usually don't mix the salad after i've added the cheese
and olives because they tend to disappear to the bottom of the bowl when i do.